Monday, April 2, 2018

Things with Wings

Hello Crafty Friends,

The theme for this time at Make My Monday Challenge Blog is "Things with Wings" and I decided to make a card with butterfly. This is a Mixed Media card but pretty simple and one layered.

I took a cardstock and did some stenciling with grainy texture paste and then adhered it in two pieces on a black card base. I colored it with spray paints and finally added a chipboard Butterfly colored with metallic paint.
I applied finnabair wax aged silver on the card for some extra shine and also added a few beads and sequins to it.

Hope you like my card. 
Do not forget to enter the challenge and check out more awesome DT Creations.
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,

Supplies Used:

Black Card Base
White Water color Cardstock
Little Birdie Gesso
Little Birdie Grainy Texture Paste
Little Birdie sisal Fibre
Crafty SCrappers Stencil
Crafty Scrappers Spray Paints 
Papericious Butterfly Chippie
Finnabair Acrylic aint
Finnabair Wax
Sequins
Beads 
Foam Tape
Tacky Glue


No comments: