Monday, March 19, 2018

Layout: Guest Design for Scraps N Pieces


Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing my Guest Design project for Scraps N Pieces Blog. I won their January Challenge and got this opportunity to create something as a Guest Designer. I totally love the March Moodboard and made this Layout inspired by it.








The Beautiful Paper and chipboards are from Papericious India.



The lovely Flowers are from Prima Marketing and Little Birdie.






Here is the beautiful Mood board...

Hope you like my work.

Supplies Used:
White Cardstock
Papericious Pattern Paper
Papericious Chipboards
Papericious Chalk Paints
Prima Marketing Flowers
Little Birdie Flowers
Element Craft Studio Chipboard
Prima Clear Gesso
Rangers Multi Medium Matte
Rangers Texture Paste
Craftyscrappers Stencil
Distress Ink
Distress Spray
Sequins

I would like to enter the following challenges,


Eclectic Ellapu March Challenge - Spring is Coming


Hugs,




1 comment: